The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen.
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap!
Let it go, let it go,
can't hold it back any more
It's time to try
Defying gravity
I'll let it go, I'm defying gravity
and you won't bring me down
I'm through accepting limits
'cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!
Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
And you can't bring me down:
So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky!
As someone told me lately:
"Everyone deserves the chance to fly!"
And if I'm flying solo
You'll never see me cry
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past!
Let it go, let it go,
and I'll rise like the break of dawn
I'm flying high
Defying gravity
Here I stand
In the light of day
And nobody...
Is ever gonna bring me down!
...the cold never bothered me anyway.
Princess Maker 2 Refine - All Balanced Reputation Endings, plus Marrying
the Prince and her Father in One Playthrough
-
This guide is for the Steam edition of *Princess Maker 2: Refine*. I have
not tested this guide for other versions. I assume you are familiar with
gam...
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment